Oakville Little League is proud to announce Early Bird registration for the 2024 season opens tomorrow (Aug. 25).
We would like to invite all our 2023 members to register for the 2024 season. Those who register by Oct. 31 will receive a significant savings on regular rates. The rates will increase to regular amounts on Nov. 1 and remain until March 31, when registration will be officially closed.
Please note that all divisions have capacity limits. Once those are reached, registration will close for that division.
A couple of items to be aware of for the 2024 season.
- Families with 3 or more players will now receive a $150.00 combined discount rather than the $100.00 in previous years.
- Learn To Play and Minor T-Ball will now become a parent participation division. That means parents will be required weekly to assist with on field practices and games.
Here is the age chart to help you better understand where you should register.
- Sept. 1, 2019 – Aug. 31, 2020 – Learn to Play (4)
- Sept. 1, 2017 – Aug. 31, 2019 – Minor T-Ball (5/6)
- Sept. 1, 2016 – Aug. 31, 2017 – Major T-Ball (7)
- Sept. 1, 2015 – Aug. 31, 2016 – Rookie Ball (8)
- Sept. 1, 2013 – Aug. 31, 2015 – Minor (9/10)
- Sept. 1, 2011 – Aug. 31, 2013 – Major (11/12)
- Sept. 1, 2009 – Aug. 31, 2011 – Intermediate/Junior (13/14)
- Sept. 1, 2006 – Aug. 31, 2009 – Senior (15/16/17)
Completing your Early Bird registration will allow you to participate in our Fall Baseball program if interested. Those members looking to participate in any of our Fall or Winter clinics must also be registered for the 2024 season. Accordingly, it makes sense to take advantage of significant savings. Information on the Fall and Winter programs and clinics will be available soon.
When you register, you may notice some changes from last year. We are still using TeamSnap as our registration program, however it has been updated. These tweaks are minor and should not present any issues.
If you do encounter any difficulties or have any questions or concerns about the 2024 season, please contact the OLL Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the following link to take you to the registration page: https://oakvillelittleleague.com/?page_id=6075
Register early so that you are not left watching the game instead of playing!
Thanks for your support!