Volunteer with Oakville Little League and help prepare today’s youth to be tomorrow’s leaders. The experience is rewarding!
- No experience is required to volunteer.
- There are roles for:
- high school students looking to get their volunteer hours for school;
- parents of players in the league; and
- other adults looking to stay active in the community.
- Areas where the league can use help include:
- field maintenance
- event coordination
- concession stand assistance
- Weekend tournaments require:
- field maintenance crew
- BBQ chefs
- event set-up/take-down crews.
Volunteer registration form
Volunteer applicants must:
- fill out a Volunteer Registration Form (a link can be found below), and
- obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to volunteering with the league. Please see our Safety page for more details.
Contact our Volunteers Coordinator
To volunteer or obtain more information please email our Volunteers Coordinator via our Contact Us page.