|Item||Is this item mandatory?||Does the player provide this item?|
|Protective cup (jock or jill)||Yes||Yes|
|Cleats||– No (running shoes are acceptable) but cleats are highly recommended for Minor, Major, Junior and Senior divisions. |
– Baseball or soccer cleats are acceptable.
|Bat||No, you do not have to buy a bat. The league supplies teams with bats. |
If you buy a bat, it must comply with league rules:
– T-Ball to Major divisions: bats must meet the USABat standard (look for the USA logo).
– Junior division: bats must meet the USABat standard or the BBCOR standard.
– Senior division: bats must meet the BBCOR standard
Visit Little League’s Bat Information page for more details about the bat standards
Baseball equipment retailers
- Corbett’s Source for Sports – 450 S Service Rd W, Oakville
- Canadian Tire
The league supplies each player with a uniform consisting of the following items:
- Baseball jersey
- Baseball pants
- Belt – Major, Junior and Senior divisions only
- Socks – one size fits all